1) Tonic water. The popular mixer in alcoholic beverages has as much sugar per serving as two glazed donuts. Who knew?
2) Spinach and artichoke dip. 300 calories and 19 grams of fat per serving. Angioplasty anyone?
3) Pecan pie. I think I might gain weight even reading this – one serving contains, brace yourself, 810 calories and 65 grams of fat.
4) Bagel and cream cheese. Typically this breakfast staple contains 500-600 calories, while an egg and cheese English Muffin is only 300 calories.
5) Eggnog. Tastes good but at 343 calories and half your daily recommended cholesterol intake per serving – totally not worth it.